May IN: 0 - Yes, really! 😊
May OUT: 9-1/4 yards (Christmas Tree flimsy - 3-3/4 yds; backing for tree - 2-3/4 yds; x and + blocks - 1-1/8 yds; mosaic slab block - 3/8 yd; binding for Alaska quilt - 3/4 yd; binding for Cherie's boomerang patches quilt - 1/2yd)
YTD IN: 62 yards
YTD OUT: 63-5/8 yards
YTD Net Change: 1-5/8 yards OUT
Whoo-hoo, I'm back in the black, even after indulging in stash enhancement in Paducah last month. These bonus blocks helped a little:
1. Resolve label for Alaska quilt and get Alaska quilt labeled and bound. DONE
2. Piece top for Christmas Tree project for 12 Days of Christmas in July. DONE. Also got the backing pieced.
3. Write & post Snake Quilt tutorial. Drafted but not posted.
4. Bind Cherie's quilt from the boomerang patches. DONE.
5. If back from the long armer, bind KBFG. Not back from the long armer. She has it started but cannot finish it for awhile due to upcoming hip replacement surgery.
6. Work on WIVSP hand piecing project. Not touched.
7. Keep up with Solstice Challenge and bee blocks. DONE. Also made 3 x and + bonus blocks for a friend's special project.
Other: 1) Cut and kitted flannel plaid project to piece at camp and sew days.
2) Advanced batik leaders & enders to a design on the wall, now partially sewn into rows.
Flannel Plaid project, cut and ready to sew blocks
Batik leader/ender project on design wall
Alaska quilt for SIL to give as wedding gift
Christmas tree wall hanging top and backing
Solstice Challenge blocks, most recent photo through about week 20
1. Finish batik leader/ender project to a flimsy.
2. Make blocks for flannel plaid project.
3. Layer, quilt, and bind Christmas tree project and begin stitching hanger loops.
4. Work on WIVSP hand piecing project.
5. Plan what to do with Solstice Challenge blocks.
6. Keep up with bee blocks and BOMs.
Linking up with the new Stash Report over at Quilt Paint Create.
Judy L at Patchwork Times has retired from hosting the Stash Report, but since it helps keep me accountable, I'm still going to keep track of my stash.