Sunday, May 8, 2016

Stash Report 5/8/16 - Aussie Acquisition

You would think that after bringing home over 40 yards of fabric from Paducah last month, the last thing I should be doing is buying more fabric. Not so! I have a plan for this:
Australian print with Grunge

I purchased two yards of the Aussie print at my LQS yesterday. I'm planning to make another version of Positivity from my book, Cut and Shuffle Quilts, and this will be the focus print. I acquired the Grunge prints in Paducah, but I need some more colors, which I'll look for locally. I'm planning for this to be a shop sample for another Cut and Shuffle class later in the year.

This is the original Positivity, and I'll use the Aussie print where the speckled print is in the original.
Positivity

So, on to the Stash Report: 
IN this month: 2 yards
OUT this month: 0
Moving in the wrong direction; I'll calculate the totals at the end of the month. 

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like what you just bought will be going right back out, so that's allowed. Good luck working on some other finishes to balance out your Paducah splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aussie print is darling as is the lilac grunge. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful fabrics! Grunges are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is a great print and the Grunge fabrics look good with it. I bet you'll turn it into a quilt top in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete