Friday, February 26, 2016

F9P Finished Flimsy

I finally got to spend a few minutes here and there in the sewing room this week. Seems like I haven't been able to sew in ages! I was able to finish this little Framed Nine Patch flimsy.

This was a UFO started a few years ago, and it's on my list to finish this year. It moved up the list because I need a baby quilt for my hairstylist who's expecting a girl in May. She's decorating the baby's room in Kona Salmon. Well, these prints just happen to coordinate perfectly with Kona Salmon!

So, for the first time in awhile, I have a Friday finish. Linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Friday Finish at Crazy Mom Quilts.

Tomorrow I'll finally get to sew, all day. My Sew Bee It buddies are having a sew-in day at a LQS that rents out space. So today I need to organize and pack projects to work on. No problem, I have some WIPs that are in the piecing stage I can pull and take with me. Should be a fun day!

And one more photo, because who can resist this cute face! We hosted grandson CJ's first birthday party last weekend. I think he enjoyed his cake.


5 comments:

  1. What a face! The first birthday party looks like it was fun. :) Oh, quilts, right! Congratulations on getting the F9P pieced. I'm glad you have had a few moments of respite and sewing time recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute quilt and even cuter frosting loving face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish, but even greater birthday celebration! All of that frosting makes his cheeks even more kissable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilt top finish and the frosting face even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw....too cute!! I'll bet you had as much fun as CJ ;-)

    ReplyDelete