Sunday, November 22, 2015

Stash Report 11/22/15 - The Christmas Fabric Saga

In this week: 4 more Christmas prints for one yard added. I now have a total of 12 traditional prints that coordinate, plus 4 whimsical ones that don't. Too bad I found the whimsical ones first.

I used the traditional prints to make stockings:

I cut 2" and 1-1/2" strips plus an EZDresden wedge from each fabric, for 1-1/2 yards used.  The rest I'll save for any future stockings we might need someday. The EZDresden wedges are the perfect size for turning the stripes around the heels.

So, another yard in and 1-1/2 yards out this week. I'll tally up the totals for the month and YTD next week. Check out the other stash reports at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. The stockings look great, and the dresden wedges are a perfect idea for turning the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stockings and your tip about the wedge.

    ReplyDelete