Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stash Report 3/22/15

Overall a good week for the stash, and I'm still moving in the right direction.

IN: 2 yards Easter print for basket liner; 1/2 yard for STLMQG "Focus Fabric Collection Challenge" swap.

OUT: 2-3/4 yards wide backing and 3/4 yard binding for Plus Dash, which is now finished.

I'll tally up the totals at the end of the month, but I think I'm doing OK this month. Which is good, since I'll splurge in Paducah next month!

Here's a detail of Plus Dash, finished, showing the quilting & binding. This quilt is actually very hard photograph. Because it's big, the details of the prints and the quilting don't show up when I get a shot of the whole thing. This is definitely a quilt that looks better live than in photos.
Plus Dash Detail
 
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out the other stash reports over there.


No comments:

Post a Comment