Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stash Report 10/5/14

Nothing in and nothing I can count out, although I did make good progress on a project this week.

DH made good progress on this project, too.

Suckin' heads at Cubs Crawfish, Lillian AL

I opted for shrimp. With the heads already removed.
We were in Perdido Key FL for two weeks. Mostly we ate, and ate some more, and hung out on the beach. Perdido Key is like a second home; we go there at least once or twice a year. Nothing special, just very comfortable, and the beach is beautiful. For the first time, I took my sewing machine and some projects along, and I was glad I did. I got everything done that I brought with me.

I haven't found an LQS in the Perdido Key FL/Orange Beach AL area, so I wasn't tempted with any new fabrics. Easy to resist when you're not shopping!

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out everyone else's stash management progress over there.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your vacation, had great food to eat and even got some sewing in - can't ask for a better time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! So glad you enjoyed your vacation and were quite productive, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good time. My favorite thing to do on vacation is try new places to eat.

    ReplyDelete