Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stash Report 6/15/14

IN: 2-3/8 yards.
  • 1-3/5 yds of leftover donated fabric from guild's charitable project, to be used for any charitable project of my choice. Must be used for a donation project.
  • 1 yard of B&W print from a friend's fabric sale, because you can never have enough black & white, right? I think it will make great binding.

OUT: 5/8 yards for binding on Dresden Rows.

Still moving in the wrong direction here. I'll tally up the damage at the end of the month.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; see how everyone else is doing better at reining in their stash than I am!

1 comment:

  1. I so love what people are doing with black/white and white/black as "neutrals" these days that I concentrated my purchases in Paducah on a variety of those FQs. Still looking for a plan for them, though .....

    ReplyDelete