Monday, June 9, 2014

DWM 6/9/14: Which Layout?

For Design Wall Monday today I'm asking for your input. I'm using this little block for my MQG Michael Miller Fabrics challenge:
my challenge block, 6"
 
I'm making a table runner, 2 blocks wide by 7 blocks long, which will finish at 12" by 42". Here are several layouts. Please tell me in the comments which one you like best. Thanks!
 
Layout 1
 
Layout 2
 
Layout 3
 
Layout 4
 
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times - see what's on everyone else's design walls over there. 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I really like layout 1. It brings the eye down the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your colors! I think 3 is very original and eye-catching. Janet, LI,NY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and fun! I like 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for 4. 1 makes me think of a snake on the table. I like the symmetry of 4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 is my favorite, with #3 being a close second. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to second Kristy- #1 with a close 2nd being #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like layout 1 also, what did you decide on? And thank you for the very helpful tips above, I am pinning for the day I get brave enough to try curves.

    ReplyDelete