Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stash Report 5/11/14

More fabric came in this week...

Those marketing folks over at Michael Miller Fabrics sure know what they're doing. They give MQG members who want to participate in their challenge a bundle of six fat eights. But of course one needs more, or additional coordinates, or background, right?

After finding a few coordinates at Hancock's of Paducah, I still needed more of the orange they provided, as well as some charcoal Painters Canvas for background, so I pushed buttons. Much to my dismay, a certain on-line shop that promotes Fat Quarters now has minimum 1/2 yard cuts, or 1 yard cuts if it's sale fabric. So instead of getting 1-1/4 yards total, I ended up getting 3-1/2 yards.
Michael Miller Challenge Fabrics and More

I also found something I liked on the free table at guild yesterday, so that came home with me, too.

So, yardage in this week, 4-5/8 yards.
Yardage out, none.

I'll tally the totals at the end of the month. My goal for the year is to break even. I'm kind of deep in the hole now, but I have some WIP's that I plan to finish so I hope I can at least come close.

Check out other stash reports over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Yes those marketing types know how to bring us in! Just adore Michael Miller fabrics. Have fun with your new fabrics. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabrics for your MM challenge. Good luck on your book. I'm looking forward to seeing the final copy.

    ReplyDelete